Subject: Re: Tumbleweeds going by?!
From: Manuel Coats <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: LightWave Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 1995 17:57:56 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 5 Jun 1995 [email-masked] wrote:

> I've been wondering what's going on...my machines have been apart for the 
> last 36 hours and I just got my modem hooked up again, expecting to find 
> my mailbox full, but I have like 10 new messages and only 6 of them are 
> from the mailing lists!  Something seems wrong there, or maybe 
> everybody's been enjoying the weather...?
> 
>                                       -David Warner

Must be your server.  I get anywhere from 15-25 new messages per day just 
from the mailing list (usually more towards 25).  Maybe they delete them 
real fast.  I was having that problem with my newgroup messages (My 
server held the messaged for 36 hours and then they were erased... so if 
I went two days without reading, I lost a lot of 'em.)

Manny

--
Manuel Coats <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]